Working on a few things

|
Time for me have been or seem rather packed. Either because things come to me for me to work or I myself look for work to get myself busy with or in Malay people say it, "Sibuk ke menyibukkan diri?" or something to that sort. Anyway, I'm currently working on a few mini-projects and a few big projects which needs to be done before UTM reopens for the new session and semester. If not, I'd be having a tough time doing lots of things PLUS doing cumpolsary academic assignments.

Among the few mini-projects:
  1. Research the details from the speach of Dr. Tariq as-Suwaidan regarding "The Future of Our Deen".
  2. Studying a few basic Islamic books to discuss with friends whom I told them to read those books.
  3. Re-susun e-books to print them nicely so that my very own maktabah would be more complete. (Ceh, padahal baru sikit sangat yang ada!)
And because of that, I don't have time to write much (or even any!) post to posted on this orange blog of mine.

No comments: