In My Heart

|
Special it is
That you are
Always in my heart
Your place is
Long have i waited for you
But you come
And go...
The sweet moments
We had together
Something to be
Remembered forever
I had full faith in you
For you gave me
The love for God
The Unique...
I've always hope
To be with you
For eternity
But God made it
That you only pass by
So sad I am
Because of that
What can I do
Nothing
Of course
But only hope
For the best
That I shall
Meet you again


Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallaLlahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]

Ramadhan!
The month of nawafil!
Till we meet again...
Approx. 6 more month!


No comments: