Do you know?

|
Do you know that if there's a typing error in your blog url (blogspot in this case), it'll lead you directly to a Bible site. For example:

http://atmkeikan.blogpsot.com
(that's the wrong one, blogspot spelled as blogpsot)

I once sent my blog url to a friend, when he said that the site he opened was actually a Bible site..? Wow, I was shocked at first. But then when I checked the url I gave him, it had spelling errors in it. Blogspot was spelled blogpsot.

So, to yous people out there... Don't do typing errors if you don't want your colleges getting shocked opening a bible site (especially if his not a christian!) when he actually intended to see your blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha;ah.. that happened to me once too.. back when I used blogspot.. horror je when my fren said she was redirected to some kind of bible site.. i mis-spelt it blogpot instead of blogspot.

Mashizaki Keikan said...

hoho.. blogpot pun boleh jugak eh..?
awal² ingat ada orang saje nak sabotaj blog nih, tapi rupa²nya apa² jenis nama yang taruk kat depan pun dia akan di"redirect" to that bible site.

Anonymous said...

haha..ana tau..ana tau sape 'friend' yg anta maksudkan...huhu

Mashizaki Keikan said...

haa... memang bagus!